We already have more than 45 communities with us. We report for six months
Since its establishment, the Public Union has been actively cooperating with communities, helping them to develop on the basis of energy independence and sustainable development.
We are constantly expanding the geography and expertise of community support, looking for new tools and solutions that help to renew Ukraine, as well as sources of funding for these programs.
Current community support programs. What has been done so far
ONOVA GIS HUB, a geographic information service for recording destruction and further renovation of Ukraine
- More than 25,000 objects across Ukraine have already been added to ONOVA GIS HUB.
- 7 ministries and communities affected by the hostilities have already joined the project.
- Implementation of the pilot project in cooperation with the State Agency for the Restoration and Development of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
- Integration of ONOVA GIS HUB with the state ecosystem DREAM continues.
Updating and replacing windows. Joint project with UNDP
A large-scale project to replace windows and doors in homes affected by Russian military aggression.
- The project covers 16 regions of Ukraine
- Measurements and preparatory work have been carried out in the regions participating in the project.
- As of the beginning of July 2023, more than 2,000 square meters of new windows have been installed in the communities of Kyiv, Lviv, Rivne, Chernivtsi, and Dnipro regions.
- Compliance with international standards of quality and energy efficiency of the windows was certified by UN representatives.
Thermal modernization of budgetary institutions
- The program covers a wide range of buildings, such as schools, hospitals, kindergartens, and other important public facilities.
- In order to promote thermal modernization programs, representatives of the PU held a series of meetings and training seminars for communities in Ternopil, Rivne, Khmelnytsky, Odesa, Kharkiv, and other regions of Ukraine.
- We share our best practices and experience with the communities, advise and assist them during the preparatory period and collection of all necessary documents, as well as in the further implementation of energy-saving measures.
Digitalization of communities
A joint pilot project to digitize the Makariv community (Kyiv region) together with cBrain, a leading company for implementing digital solutions in government (Denmark).
- As a result of digitalization, the community has the opportunity to bring all operational processes to a modern level.
Projects to renovate public and infrastructure facilities
- Our public initiative, Ukraine’s Renovation League ONOVA, has become a transparent platform for interaction between communities, businesses, and government and has already united more than 100 participants.
- The main goal of the ONOVA League is to quickly and efficiently renew Ukraine, make it stronger, and modernize it for future generations right now.
- The League’s members have implemented a number of projects to restore schools, hospitals, and other public institutions.
🤝💪🇺🇦 More than 45 communities are already with us!
So let’s continue to move forward together confidently for the sake of Victory, further renewal, and energy-efficient development of Ukraine!